This cottage is nestled in a quiet, coastal location on a development site of two cottages. It is a short walk to the beach and a short drive to bars and restaurants should you want a night off from cooking. The sea views with the mountainous background are breathtaking to look at and offer a true Irish atmosphere. The Irish speaking town of Kilcar is 3.2 miles away, with Killybeg a further 5.4 miles away the latter offering the best in fishing and all things related and the Slieve League Cliffs the highest Cliffs in Europe are just a 15 min drive away. . The abundance of natural wonders are a must see!
Shop. Pub. Restaurant 3.2 miles. Beach 880 yards.
GF: lounge, kitchen/diner, twin, bathroom with separate shower. FF: 2 doubles.
Electricity included , oil by meter read, open fire with starter pack, linen and towels included, travel cot, high chair, stair gate, TV, dvd player, CD, fridge with small ice box, microwave, dishwasher, w/machine, welcome pack, partially enclosed garden, patio furniture, bbq, private off road parking. Pets welcome. – Ideal for a relaxing and peaceful getaway
– Located on a quiet coastal road
– Magnificent sea and mountain views
– Kilcar 2.5 miles away; Native Irish speaking area, tweed manufacturing, natural seaweed cosmetic products
– Killybegs 4.5 miles away; fishing town, fresh seafood, harbour, coastal town
– Plenty of activities in the vicinity; rock climbing, horse trekking, beach walks, coastal drives, recommended pubs and restaurants and many other water activities
~The wonderful Slieve League Cliffs are just 2.5 miles from this property and well worth the trip.
Walking – Hill on site. Traditional Music 1.5 miles. Childrens Playground 2 miles. Leisure centre and indoor pool 5.4 miles. Horse riding 9 miles. Golf 12 miles.