Kelsall 1 mile.
A delightful, end-terrace brick cottage, opposite the owner’s well-established equestrian centre in a superb location for exploring Delamere Forest, just one mile from the picturesque village of Kelsall in the heart of the Cheshire.
Stylishly furnished throughout to provide a charming holiday home, this is an ideal base for a get-together with friends, or for families wanting to take on the Sandstone Trail, which passes within 600 yards of the doorstep.
Entering the sitting room from the front porch, you will feel warm and welcomed straight away, with a woodburning stove offering a character feature to gather around in the evening.
The dining room has a tiled floor and leads into the modern, fitted kitchen, which has been equipped with everything you will need for an enjoyable stay.
The bedrooms are laid out over the first and second floors, offering bunks, a double bed, and a mezzanine double bedroom on the second floor.
There is also a family bathroom on the first floor offering a bath with a hand-held shower, plus a separate rainfall shower cubicle.
Outside, the gardens are spacious and mainly lawned, providing a great play area for the kids or an area to sit out in the sunshine.
The pretty village of Kelsall can be easily reached, with four popular pubs serving quality food and several village stores providing all you could need for your holiday.
Many scenic walks and cycle routes can be enjoyed in the vicinity, making this cottage near Kelsall perfect for a relaxing break, at any time of year.
Note: This property is next to Ref. 19660, together they sleep 12.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x second floor mezzanine double, 1 x first floor double, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack of logs for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Front and rear enclosed lawned gardens with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Property located between two main roads, so some traffic noise will be heard
- Note: Check-out 9.30am