Located on the owner’s 50-acre working equestrian farm in the pretty Norfolk village of Hainford, this cottage dates from 1825 and was originally three farm cottages which have undergone extensive renovation and now form a farmhouse B&B sitting alongside this self-contained holiday cottage.
Perfect for a family holiday, this Hainford cottage offers uninterrupted views across the fields and during the summer months, and the farm is home to a variety of equine events including show jumping, dressage and showing shows, which guests at the cottage can enjoy from the spacious garden which overlooks the show arenas.
The cottage offers bright and spacious accommodation which has been furnished to the highest standard with a fully fitted kitchen, a spacious sitting room with a southerly and easterly aspect and original oak beams.
On the first floor of this Hainford cottage, the main bedroom has a built-in dressing room and a spare guest bed, whilst the twin bedroom shares the same open aspect as the sitting room and benefits from spectacular views.
Finally, there is a luxurious steam shower cubicle in the bathroom where you can relax with a foot massage or just allow the body jets to soothe away those aches and pains, whilst you listen to music and create a wonderful experience with the mood lighting.
The garden area at this cottage in Hainford is at your disposal where you can simply sit and watch the world go by or enjoy a sumptuous BBQ.
The village of Hainford is home to a lovely thatched pub, while just four miles away is the popular village of Coltishall with a range of amenities.
Nearby is the city of Norwich where you can visit its two wonderful cathedrals, attractive gardens, or enjoy the excellent shopping facilities.
Take a trip to Wroxham where you can hire a boat to explore the Norfolk Broads or spend some time discovering the fabulous North Norfolk coast with its quaint fishing villages as well as its popular resort towns where you can enjoy fresh fish, steam train rides, summertime shows and lovely sunny beaches.
An excellent Hainford cottage, perfectfor discovering the beautiful Norfolk countryside.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with additional folding bed, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, steam shower cubicle, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 4 x TVs, 3 with Sky and 1 with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars, horse boxes and trailers
- Shared garden with gazebo, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: The double bedroom leading from the king-size double is only suitable for children aged 9 and over
- Note: Horses welcome, livery available by arrangement with owner
- Note: The owner can arrange for sailing lessons at the nearby Wroxham Sailing Club; winter shooting breaks on one of the professional shoots in the area and racing days at Great Yarmouth, Fakenham or Newmarket
- Please contact the owner for more details.