A detached timber lodge located on the Tattershall Lakes Country Park in the heart of Lincolnshire.
Overlooking one of the many lakes on site, this charming Tattershall lodge makes a perfect base for an activity-filled family holiday or a relaxing break.
Offering contemporary furnishings throughout, this Tattershall lodge has open plan living accommodation with a well-equipped kitchen and sitting and dining area with doors to the rear decked veranda, plus the two bedrooms have the benefit of en-suite shower rooms.
The rear veranda is perfect for relaxing and enjoying alfresco dining after a long day enjoying the many activities available on the site.
Have a go at water skiing, wakeboarding or jet skiing on the lake, or enjoy a round of golf or a session in the gym.
Alternatively, you can pamper yourself in the nearby spa or have a refreshing swim in the indoor swimming pool, all followed by an enjoyable dinner in the park’s restaurant.
There are numerous historic towns and villages close by or why not visit one of the many National Trust properties in the area.
Lincoln, with its magnificent cathedral and narrow streets, has much to offer and is well worth a visit.
An ideal base for a memorable holiday at any time of year.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms with en-suite shower, basin and WC: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire and single sofa bed.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, shared coin-operated laundry facilities on-site, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private decked veranda with furniture
- Extensive, communal grounds with lakes
- On-site facilities include water skiing, wakeboarding, jet skiing, golf, coarse fishing, indoor heated swimming pool, gym and spa
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- On-site shop and bar/restaurant 5 mins walk (access via entertainment pass, payable on-site)
- Note: Swimming pool and spa area use subject to purchasing the entertainment pass, plus an activity pass can be purchased for many on-site activities, and watersports, fishing and golf incur a charge payable outside of any passes
- Note: All on-site facilities, including the shop and bar/restaurant are seasonal; please contact Tattershall Lakes direct for more information, dates and prices
- Nearest shop and pub during seasonal closure is in Tattershall, 15 mins walk
- Note: Open lakes in grounds, children to be supervised
- Note: RAF base nearby – there may be some associated noise
- Note: This cottage may be suitable for accompanied wheelchair users.