This stunning property is situated in an exclusive, gated development, within 100 acres of conservation woodland, in the delightful southern Hampshire village of Netley Abbey, four miles from Southampton.
This impressive, detached residence is set in three acres of grounds, complete with a lake and an indoor heated swimming pool.
This amazing house offers visitors spacious and luxurious accommodation, ideal for a large family gathering or a group of friends seeking a holiday property with the ‘wow’ factor!
With its chic, boutique-style furnishings and bright and airy, spacious rooms throughout, it is sure to impress.
All five bedrooms have access to en-suite facilities, one of which features a Jacuzzi bath.
Each of the four upstairs bedrooms has its own balcony which overlooks the wooded garden and lake, while the two sitting rooms, the dining room and the ground floor kitchen all have French doors which open out onto the patio.
This lovely outdoor space is the perfect place to socialise and dine alfresco in the summer sunshine.
The icing on the cake however, is the sensational indoor heated swimming pool, set within its own impressive pool room, and a shower in the adjoining utility.
Once you’ve swam and dried off, take the stairs up to the mezzanine area which overlooks the pool.
There is a bar at one end where you can help yourself to a drink, a kitchen with fully-fitted appliances at the other and French doors opening out onto a balcony!
Should you tire of the pool, take a stroll down to the lake where you can fish for carp, or simply watch the antics of the ducks and the moorhens.
Locally, you can enjoy walks through the Royal Victoria Country Park, or explore the ruins of Netley Abbey, a 13th century Cistercian monastery.
What better way to explore this wonderful area than with a stay in this incredible property, offering visitors the most amazing Hampshire holiday experience!
Five bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double with walk-in wardrobe, balcony and en-suite corner bath, separate shower, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double with walk-in wardrobe, balcony and Jack-and-Jill access to bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, 2 x double with balcony, 1 x ground floor family room with 2 doubles and en-suite bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC (shared access from both double bedrooms). Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar (seats 3). Utility with shower, basin and WC. Dining room (seats 12). Two sitting rooms (both seat 8). Mezzanine with kitchen area, breakfast bar (seats 4), bar area (seats 4), comfy seating (seats 2) and balcony. Indoor heated swimming pool 35ft x 15ft.
- Gas central heating with underfloor heating on ground floor
- Range cooker with electric oven and 5-ring gas hob, electric oven and hob, 2 x microwaves, fridge, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 2 x dishwashers, 3 x TVs with full Sky, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 10 cars
- Rear patio with furniture, plus wooded garden leading to shared unfenced lake
- Free coarse fishing in lake (no licence required)
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 8 mins walk
- Note: Washing machine in utility with shower, basin and WC, accessed via pool room
- Note: Unfenced lake in wooded garden and some uneven ground
- Note: Swimming pool can be locked off at both entrances
- Note: Mezzanine area overlooks the pool
- Note: Owner requires 4 days notice to heat the pool
- Note: Bar not stocked, please bring own drinks
- Note: Dogs must be kept on a lead whilst on the premises at all times
- Note: Check-in 4pm
- Note: No stag/hen or similar.