A cosy detached cottage, within the grounds of the owners’ guest house on the outskirts of Jedburgh in the beautiful Scottish Borders.
Originally the stable block, this Jedburgh cottage has been thoughtfully converted to provide comfortable accommodation for a couple wishing to explore this popular part of Scotland.
The ground floor of this Jedburgh cottage features contemporary open plan living accommodation with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area, and French doors opening onto a courtyard.
Outside this Jedburgh cottage is a courtyard with a table and chairs, so you can sit out and enjoy the open outlook across the hills.
This Jedburgh cottage sits within the owners’ grounds and the gardens for the guest house adjacent are a pleasant place to unwind.
A short walk down the hill brings you into the pleasant Borders town of Jedburgh.
Only ten miles from the English border and famed for its abbey and its substantial ruins which dominate the town, Jedburgh is also home to Mary, Queen of Scots’ house and Jedburgh Castle Jail, now a museum.
With Jed Water, a tributary of the Teviot, and circular walks easily accessed from your front door, there is something for everyone at this delightful Jedburgh cottage.
One double bedroom. Ground floor wet room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric hob, combination microwave, fridge, laundry facilities available in adjacent guest house by arrangement, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Courtyard and furniture with access to shared lawned garden
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Property not suitable for infants or children.