This stunning, detached, contemporary holiday home is situated on the banks of the River Tamar near Millbrook on the beautiful and much sought after Rame Peninsula.
In an idyllic location directly on the water’s edge with its own mooring and pontoon, this special property is perfect for a group of friends or a family looking to enjoy a truly memorable holiday.
With amazing scenery and breathtaking panoramic views across the river to the historic Mount Edgcumbe estate and beyond, Ancarva is a paradise for sailing enthusiasts or for anyone looking for the absolute best in luxury accommodation set within the most beautiful and relaxing location imaginable.
The children will enjoy the secluded waters lapping the pebbly beach and the adults will delight in the fabulous surroundings and the tasteful contemporary design.
After an enjoyable drive to this hidden corner of south east Cornwall, the moment you enter directly into the stunning open plan living area at this special property you will experience a wow factor that just keeps growing.
Step down into the lower ground floor and admire the stylish family bathroom and four beautifully-furnished bedrooms, two of which benefit from en-suite facilities.
Each bedroom boasts sliding doors through which you can access the terrace and lawned garden outside, providing a perfect haven into which you can retreat and surround yourself with tranquil scenes of the river at sunset.
Upstairs, the spacious open plan living area is truly luxurious, with floor-to-ceiling glazing and an ultra-modern kitchen which opens onto a stunning terrace where you can dine alfresco in the best surroundings, whilst gazing out at the boats sailing by and the horizon beyond.
If you can be tempted away from Ancarva either by boat or car, you will be rewarded with the beautiful beaches and secluded coves all along the coast.
There is a plethora of excellent places to dine, including The View near Whitsand Bay and The Canteen at Maker Heights.
The charming seaside villages of Cawsand and Kingsand are also close by and the magical Rame Peninsula is just waiting to be explored.
Ancarva is such a special place to stay at any time of year; it really does have it all.
Four lower ground floor king-size double bedrooms (two with en-suite shower, basin and WC). Lower ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Lower ground floor utility.
- Underfloor heating from air-source heat pump
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Terrace with furniture
- Front and side lawned garden
- Direct access to river with mooring and pontoon
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: The garden is not enclosed and there is a steep drop from the sea wall and care must be taken at the mooring and pontoon, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: There is a footpath that runs along the foreshore that is used occasionally by locals when the tide permits
- Note: This property has a Saturday changeover day.