- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Anchorage House, Trearddur Bay, Anglesey
A magnificent, detached house, situated in a superb position, just a few yards from and looking onto the sheltered sandy beach of Porth Diana, at the southern end of Trearddur Bay.
The three-storey, architect-designed property has been furnished, equipped and decorated to the highest possible standards.
The accommodation takes advantage of the magnificent sea views, with all living accommodation on the first floor and all bedrooms ‘sea facing’.
The living room features a central log burning stove, polished oak wooden floors and French doors to large balcony overlooking the bay, while after a long day at the beach, what better way to relax than in the six-person sauna and spa pool?
Note: This property can be booked with Ref. 761 to accommodate up to 14 people.
First floor: Spacious living room with feature log stove in centre separating sitting & dining areas. French doors to balcony with sea views. Quality fitted kitchen. Master double bedroom with dressing room & en-suite bath, shower over, basin & WC. Ground floor: Three bedrooms: 1 x family room with double & single bed, 2 x twin (one with TV). Bathroom with bath, separate shower, bidet, basin & WC. Additional basin & WC. Basement: Shower room with shower, basin & WC, 6-person sauna & spa pool.
- Gas central heating (including underfloor) and feature log stove in living room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer, dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, video, CD, iPod dock, WiFi, telephone for incoming calls only
- Gas, domestic electricity & one bag of fuel for log stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot & highchair
- Sauna & spa pool
- Ample off road parking for 2 cars/boat
- Garden area with patio, furniture & BBQ
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shops, pubs, restaurants 5 mins walk
- Note: Max
- 8 people, including infants.