Tosside 1 mile.
Located one mile from the village of Tosside, this cottage sits in 150 acres of countryside, next to Bowland Fell Park.
This apartment near Tosside is set entirely across the ground floor, and offering three bedrooms, with one boasting an en-suite shower room, it provides a comfortable base for all groups.
Balancing its traditional charm with open beams and stone exterior, this Tosside cottage offers a bright open plan living area, which has been tastefully decorated with a contemporary style.
Outside this spacious Tosside cottage is a large shared garden, and guests have access to an indoor heated swimming pool, 2 children?s play areas, a zipwire, games room, farm shop, plus an onsite pub with restaurant.
There are also acres of land to walk your dogs or just to stretch your legs.
The market town of Settle, with its a charming selection of shops, pubs and restaurants, can also be found within a short drive, plus it provides the chance to venture a little further into beautiful Yorkshire and Cumbrian scenery on the Settle-Carlisle Railway.
With plenty of activities for the whole family on-site, and nearby attractions to keep everyone entertained, this Tosside cottage is the perfect choice for your holiday.
Note: This cottage is on the same site as Refs: 23228, 15922 and 15988, together they sleep 20.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin & WC, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area & sitting area. Shared use of swimming pool, games room & children’s play area’s with nearby caravan park. Farm shop selling local produce, fresh bread, wines and local dairy ice cream.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine & spin dryer in on-site launderette (shared with caravan park), dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot & highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Spacious shared lawned area & small patio
- Shared use of heated indoor swimming pool (10m x 5m, 1.6m deep in deep end, available 7 days a week, 9am – 4:30pm)
- Shared use of games room with pool table, table football, table tennis & games machines
- Two Shared children’s play area’s with swings, climbing frames, slides and a zipwire
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 250 yards from the property
- Note: Swimming pool, games room, children’s play area & launderette shared with Bowland Fell Park, a 4 star rated park, situated approx 250 yards from the property
- The property does not overlook any caravans & the park has a separate, barriered entrance 250 yards away
- Note: Swimming Pool fee’s apply; For one session it is £3 for adults, £2 for children and £1 for under 5s
- A family pass for a week is £36