Beach View details
Beach View is a beautifully presented, spacious, light and airy detached house occupying a stunning position directly on the sea front. Being a holiday cottage with style, it has breath-taking panoramic sea (and beach!) views, from Hengistbury Head across to Poole Bay. The gentle washing of the sea can be heard from the house. A short walk takes you to the coastal zig zag path down to the glorious seven miles of golden beaches (voted Best Beach in the UK). A superb 34′ long conservatory leads out to a garden with decked area.
The house appeared at number four in the Times newspaper listing “12 great houses by the sea” in the 16th June 2016 edition of the Saturday Times.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Four bedrooms, two en-suite shower rooms and two bathrooms.
- Lovely garden with decked area overlooking the beach.
- Balcony from one of the first floor bedrooms.
- Off road parking for two vehicles.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Free access for four guests (at any one time) to a luxury child friendly hotel’s heated indoor and outdoor pool, including Jacuzzi, sauna and gym facilities, a 10 minute drive away.
- A free Beach hut also available for use during June, July and August, otherwise by separate agreement with the owner.
- Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, american style fridge/freezer, dishwasher.
- Washing machine and separate sensor tumble dryer.
- Sky package, 47″ plasma 3D LED TV, 3D DVD player – eight pairs of 3D glasses supplied, TVs with Sky in all bedrooms, DVD player, DAB radio, CD player with speakers wired to most rooms.
- Two travel cots and two highchairs are available on request.
- Garden furniture.
Attractions and nearby amenities
- A short walk takes you to the local pub/restaurant.
- Two hours’ drive from London.
- A cycle ride along the beach takes you to the Hengistbury Head Nature Reserve and Mudeford.
- A five minute drive east takes you to the historic town of Christchurch which leads to the New Forest.
- Explore Bournemouth with its excellent shops and theatre.
- Sandbanks and the Jurassic Coast are an easy drive away.
- Southbourne is reputed to have a micro-climate making it one of the sunniest spots in England, but with many things to do if it rains.