Settle 2 miles.
An outstanding detached barn conversion in its own grounds, in lovely Dales countryside just two miles from Settle on the Malham road.
Featured in The Sunday Times top 100 cool cottages list and Concept for Living magazine, Bookilber Barn enjoys an enviable hillside position with breathtaking views and fabulous walks in every direction.
Furnished to a very high standard, this fabulous cottage exudes style and character, with modern appliances including underfloor heating, state-of-the-art lighting systems and a Smart TV.
There is a spacious kitchen, a split-level living area with stone flooring, a woodburner and feature barn doors to make the most of the spectacular views.
Upstairs, the master bedroom is accessed by a bridge with movement activated floor level lights and there are a further four bedrooms with en-suites.
First-class accommodation, including spacious gardens and a hot tub, ideal for taking advantage of this unique property and peaceful location.
Six bedrooms: 1 x continental super king-size double with TV and en-suite bath, basin and WC, 1 x super king-size double with TV and en-suite bath, separate shower, basin and WC leading to 1 x single, 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x adult bunks with en-suite bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 2 singles leading to 2nd floor gallery with single sofa bed and en-suite shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan split-level living area with farmhouse kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Second sitting room. Utility.
- LPG central heating with underfloor heating on ground floor and woodburner in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer with drinks cooler, coffee maker, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 6 x TVs with Freeview, Blu-ray, DVD, iPod dock, Nintendo Wii
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Spacious gardens with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Hot tub
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 miles
- Note: Check-in time 4pm
- Note: Due to the property’s layout, it isn’t suitable for 6 couples
- Note: Open tread stairs
- Note: One set of stairs open directly into continental super king-size double bedroom.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £250.