An immaculately-presented semi-detached cottage situated on the edge of the delightful Borders village of Denholm.
Fully-refurbished to provide comfortable and attractive accommodation, this Denholm cottage is ideal for a couple or three people who desire a relaxing break exploring this beautiful part of the Scottish Borders.
All ground floor, this Borders self-catering cottage has a double and single bedroom, plus the spacious sitting room has a dining area and woodburner and the fitted kitchen is to the rear of this holiday home.
Outside this Denholm cottage is a rear patio with furniture and from here there is a short path that leads to a secluded lawned garden with additional seating and is the perfect place to unwind while you review the day’s activities.
The small village of Denholm set around a traditional village green has two pubs, a Post Office, butcher and bistro.
Sitting halfway between the towns of Hawick and Jedburgh and surrounded by the gentle scenery of the Borders, this Denholm cottage offers plenty of opportunities for walking, cycling and fishing, plus Edinburgh and the coast at Berwick and are about an hour’s drive away.
This superb Denholm cottage is an ideal base for a country break away.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent (additional logs available to purchase from owner at £5/bag)
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking
- Patio with furniture, plus lawned garden with furniture a few yards down a grass path
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk.