This charming, upside-down, semi-detached cottage is situated on a non-working farm near Cove on the Berwickshire coastline.
In a quiet hamlet with panoramic sea views, this lovely coastal cottage sleeps four and is ideal for families and friends, or even couples, looking for a relaxing break.
There are two bedrooms on the ground floor, one double with an en-suite bathroom and a twin that can be made into a king-size double on request.
A spacious shower room completes the ground floor accommodation, before moving upstairs to the kitchen, sitting room and dining area, all with superb open views of the coast.
At the front of this delightful coastal cottage is a small garden, where you can sit and relax looking out over the sea, as you plan the day ahead.
Walkers will delight in the range of superb walking opportunities nearby, from coastal walks to Pease Bay, to the Southern Upland Way and the John Muir Way.
The town of Dunbar is the birthplace of John Muir, with its harbours, golf course and beaches making it an ideal day out.
The St Abbs Head Nature Reserve is only 10 miles away along the coast, a great spot for divers and surfers alike, while Edinburgh is less than an hour away.
This wonderful coastal cottage has something to tempt the visitor, whatever the time of year.
Over two floors. Two bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin (can be king-size double on request). Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. First floor kitchen. First floor sitting room with dining area.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview and Netflix, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front courtyard garden with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and beach 1 mile, pub 8 miles
- Note: Short uneven track to farm from road.