Broadwell Farm details
Broadwell Farm, as photographed in “25 Beautiful Homes”, is a Grade II listed 17th century farmhouse, providing wonderful holiday accommodation in the peaceful village of Broadwell.
This very pretty village, with lovely Cotswold stone cottages has a gentle stream running through it with a ford and a wide village green which is overlooked by the very hospitable Fox Inn, serving excellent food.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps ten guests.
- Ground floor wet room.
- Two en-suites and two further bathrooms.
- Five bedrooms.
- Open fireplace.
- Ample, onsite parking.
- Wonderful, large, enclosed garden.
- Sorry, no pets. Sorry, no hen or stag parties.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- High quality English and imported fabrics used generously throughout the house.
- Window seats.
- Within walking distance of the village pub.
- Electric double oven, microwave, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- A ‘trompe l’oeil’ mural decorates the hallway.
- TV, video & DVD.
- Telephone with an honesty box.
Attractions and nearby amenities
- A short drive away you will find Daylesford Organic Farm Shop.
- Ample opportunities to enjoy some lovely walks through the beautiful countryside.
- In close proximity are the picturesque Cotswold towns of Bourton-on-the-Water, Burford and Stow-on-the-Wold which all offer a wealth of charming shops, restaurants and pubs.
- The Slaughters and The Barringtons are two quintessential, quiet Cotswold villages nearby, with uninterrupted country views over the Windrush Valley and some pretty footpaths and bridle paths.
- The increasingly popular 6 week Festival Opera in June and July held in the village of Longborough is well worth a trip.
- Cycle Hire – www.tycycles.co.uk.