A fabulous, former stable block conversion, built using two coach houses and a four-storey central tower, situated around a sympathetically renovated courtyard, in the sleepy Borders town of Coldstream.
Built in the late 1700s on the rural outskirts of the Hirsel Estate, this spacious conversion beautifully combines modern living with original character to offer four bedrooms, and two sitting rooms, each with a balcony offering lovely views over the courtyard.
Take a riverside walk, fish on the famous River Tweed or visit Coldstream’s great 18-hole golf course.
With Alnwick and Berwick-upon-Tweed close by, this is an ideal property, any time of year.
Over four floors. Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor king-size double with sitting area & en-suite double shower, basin & WC, 1 x 1st floor twin, 1 x 2nd floor twin, 1 x 3rd floor king-size double. Bathroom with roll-top bath, separate double shower, basin & WC. Spacious kitchen with large dining table, leading upstairs to the 1st floor main sitting room. 2nd sitting room/games room on 1st floor. Each sitting room has a balcony overlooking courtyard.
- Gas central heating
- Gas oven/grill & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs, DVD player, PlayStation 2, CD/cassette/radio, large selection of books/DVDs
- All fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Small front patio and shared lawn
- Large, enclosed rear courtyard
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shops & pubs 2 mins walk
- Note: 28th June – 5th July 2014 charged at £802, 5th – 19th July 2014 charged at £981 and 11th – 25th Oct 2014 charged at £802.