This cosy, end-terrace cottage is set in a residential area, within the village of St Merryn, two miles from the seaside resort of Padstow, on the North Cornwall coast.
This charming St Merryn cottage is located in a traffic-free street and is ideal for a couple or small family.
Within walking distance of village amenities, this cottage in St Merryn has a welcoming sitting room with dining area, a fitted kitchen and two bedrooms, along with a pretty garden, which is fully enclosed and provides a great spot to relax in the sun.
There are seven sandy beaches within a ten minute drive from this Cornwall cottage, plus the Trevose golf course is only five minutes’ away.
Guests can also take advantage of the Camel Trail cycle route by the river which runs from Wadebridge to Padstow and would be a lovely way to spend a day taking in the views.
The whole area is perfect for beach lovers and walkers, with the small fishing port of Padstow close by, offering a beautiful harbour, shopping facilities, cafes and restaurants, plus within reach is the town of Newquay, which has something for everyone, including a zoo, sea life centre and excellent watersport opportunities.
A delightful St Merryn cottage in a popular area of Cornwall.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with sofa bed and dining area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, Smart TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars in a communal parking area with no designated spaces
- Shed for bike/board storage
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: No stag/hen or similar.