- 7 Bedrooms: 2 four-poster king-size, 1 king-size, 1 Double, 1 twin, 1 king-size with 2 additional single beds, 1 king-size with day bed and full size single truckle bed
- 3 shower rooms and 1 en-suite bathroom
- Kitchen with electric AGA, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Utility room with fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Wood burner and open fire (first basket of logs included)
- Electric and central heating included
- Bed linen and towels included
- Ample off-road parking
- Wi-Fi available
- Regret no pets
- No day visitors permitted
- Pub and shop within 2 miles
- £150 Security deposit payable directly to the owner on arrival
- Although the property is on a non-working farm, there is livestock in surrounding fields
- Please note this farmhouse is reached via a single track road, please take care
This glorious Grade II listed farmhouse is tucked away in the Peak District countryside offering ultimate seclusion. A real feeling of country living with traditional Aga, wood burner and open fire.
The location provides the perfect base for exploring all that the Peak District has to offer. Chatsworth House and Gardens is a must see for anyone who visits. Don’t forget to stop at the farm shop and stock up on local goodies. Haddon Hall provides a historical and charming day out. The Peak Rail, Peak Forest Canal and Cromford Canal, offer miles of waterside walks. The pretty towns of Bakewell, Matlock Bath and Buxton offer an array of independent shops, pubs and cafes to explore. There really is a huge array of public footpaths to explore right from your very doorstep. Being so secluded and peaceful the surrounding nature is waiting to discovered.
Stepping into the farmhouse the characterful dining room welcomes you, with seating for 18 and an open fire this is the perfect place to host a celebration dinner. Leading through to the kitchen with electric AGA, microwave, fridge and dishwasher. There is also a farmhouse table which we like to think is a perfect spot for a lazy breakfast. A utility room just off the kitchen offers and additional fridge/freezer and washing machine and leads onto the downstairs shower room with shower and WC. The lounge offers seating for ten and boasts a stone fireplace with wood burner for cosy nights around the fire and TV/DVD. The conservatory provides comfortable seating with sublime views over the surrounding countryside and leads out directly onto the patio for lazy summer evenings dining alfresco. On the ground floor there are two bedrooms one of which contains a four-poster king size bed and the other a king size bed. Upstairs offers one four-poster king-size, one double with en-suite bathroom with shower over bath and WC, a twin, one king-size with two additional single beds and another king-size with two additional single beds. Two shower rooms with shower and WC.
Outside is a lawned garden with patio and furniture, plus 15 acres of shared grounds and ample off-road parking.
Please note there is a refundable £150 security deposit for this property payable closer to the start of your holiday.