A large detached modern house in a secluded location, attached to the owner’s home, on the edge of the market town of Camelford, six miles from the stunning north Cornwall coast.
Presented to a high standard, this superb Camelford cottage provides plenty of space for everyone in your party, and it’s set in over an acre of sloping lawned gardens with the relaxing sound of the River Camel running alongside.
The interior of this impressive Camelford holiday home is striking, with beech wooden floors stretching from the large entrance hallway and through the reception rooms, all of which have views of the beautiful gardens.
There is a conservatory approached down a few steps from the sitting room, where you will find a snooker table and comfy seating, plus the spacious sitting room in your Cornwall cottage has a woodburner, ideal for chillier evenings, and there’s plenty of space in the dining room for a group of 12 to sit together comfortably and enjoy some home-cooked food.
Upstairs, this Camelford cottage has a long landing with four large elegant bedrooms leading from it, with two offering en-suite facilities and all have views of the garden and river.
The garden is a particularly attractive area to relax in on sunny days, whilst listening to the birds and planning your next trip around this wonderful area.
The quiet town of Camelford is only half a mile away from your Cornwall cottage, where you will find plenty of facilities, including independent shops and cafes.
The north Cornwall coast boasts some wonderful beaches, all very different and providing endless hours of enjoyment, either in the sea, on the sea or exploring the legend of King Arthur in the Tintagel Castle area.
A stay in this beautiful Camelford cottage provides families with a memorable base.
Four bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double with sofa bed and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request), 1 x family room with 1 double and 2 singles. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast area. Utility. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburner. Conservatory with small snooker table.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and 5-ring gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Extra fuel for woodburner can be purchased from owner
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Front landscaped garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 10 mins walk
- Note: Steep slope in garden leads down to a river, children to be supervised at all times.