A delightful Grade II listed detached cottage, situated in the rural hamlet of Bradfield St. George, 1.5 miles from the village of Felsham.
Dating back to 1488, this charming property has been sympathetically restored to combine character features with modern amenities, boasting a thatched roof, exposed beams throughout and woodburners in the dining and sitting rooms.
The large garden offers views over glorious Suffolk countryside whilst one of the oldest woodlands in England rests on the edge of the property’s perimeter, ideal for a peaceful evening stroll.
Many wonderful medieval villages are scattered throughout the area, home to some fabulous Tudor architecture, and nearby Bury St Edmunds offers a good range of amenities and attractions, including the Theatre Royal and of course the stunning cathedral.
A lovely property in a great location!
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with roll-top bath with hand-held shower, basin and WC. Modern, fitted kitchen with breakfast area. Dining room with woodburner. Sitting room with double sofa bed and woodburner.
- Electric heating with underfloor heating on ground floor and woodburners in dining and sitting rooms
- Range cooker with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack of fuel for woodburners inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Large lawned garden with garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: There is a fenced pond close to this property
- Note: Due to the thatched roof this property does not allow BBQs.