High House (Sleeping 10) holiday home details
High House is an elegant grade II listed, four storey town house set in a quiet cobbled street in the beautiful seaside town of Tenby on the Pembrokeshire coast.
Walk 80 yards out of the house one way to a stunning beach or the other way into the town centre with its medieval walls, harbour, fishing boats, colourfully painted Georgian houses, shops, restaurants and cafes.
High House is a wonderful place to stay for all ages and at all times of year. The house has a wet room with a walk-in shower and a large selection of wet suits and boogie boards. There is a TV chill-out room on the top floor, two smart TVs, an X-box 360, blue tooth connected Bose sound box, board games and beach games. There are some of the most beautiful beaches in the UK, numerous walks, surfing, a great links golf course and lots of other seaside activities nearby. Coasteering, surf lessons, rock climbing, abseiling, golf lessons, mackerel fishing, water sports and wet biking can all be arranged.
The house is furnished and equipped to an extremely high standard and has a courtyard with a gas barbecue and atmospherically lit old stone walls for alfresco dining on warm summer evenings – an ideal seaside holiday town house.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps ten guests.
- Five bedrooms, one shower room, two bathrooms and one en-suite shower room.
- Gas wood burning stove.
- Stone walled courtyard with up lighting.
- Two reserved car parking spaces in Sainsburys nearby.
- Up to two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog), kept to the ground floor only please. (Please note only one of the nearby beaches allows access to dogs between May – September).
- Minimum of a three night stay. However, please note that during the Ironman Triathlon in Tenby, the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- Great ‘chill out’ room on top floor for entertaining the children on the wet days!
- Supply of wet suits and boogie boards.
- Electric oven with separate double electric hob, multi-functional microwave.
- Two fridges and a separate small freezer.
- Dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Two Smart televisions with full internet connectivity, Freeview channels, Netflix, BBC iplayer etc. Bluetooth connected bose sound box.
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate available upon request.
- Garden furniture and gas barbecue.
Attractions and nearby amenities
- Explore the wonderful sandy beaches of the Pembrokeshire coast
- On your doorstep the beautiful seaside town of Tenby where watersports, wet bike seal safaris, mackerel fishing, rock climbing and abseiling are all on offer.
- Surfing, co-steering, tank driving! and quad biking nearby.
- Take a boat trip to the beautiful island of Caldey.
- Visit the Links golf at the birthplace of Welsh golf within walking distance.
- Walk on the dramatic limestone coastline at Stackpole over the Barrafundle Bay, one of the most beautiful beaches in the UK.
- Visit Manobier, Pembroke and Carew Castles
- Oakwood Theme Park is a 10-minute drive away as is Blue Lagoon Water Park which is open all year.