Inverallan House is an impressive property dating from the 18th century and is situated in private grounds beside the River Spey on the edge of Grantown-on-Spey in the Cairngorms National Park.
Located in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, visitors to this Grantown-on-Spey house can have the best of both worlds by simply enjoying the comfort and ambience of the property and its stunning surroundings, whilst also making the most of the wide choice of outdoor activities on offer in this area.
At this Grantown-on-Spey holiday home, there are seven spacious bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities, one of which even has its own front door.
The kitchen has been very well-equipped and provides the perfect opportunity for budding chefs to prepare sumptuous meals for the whole party before taking their place in the dining room with its long table and oil paintings on the wall, giving a touch of grandness to your dining experience.
There is a wonderfully stylish sitting room at this Grantown-on-Spey house with a warming open fire and picture windows giving you views across the river, plus the second sitting room has a TV where you can leave the children while you sit and sip a relaxing drink in peace and quiet.
A complimentary housekeeper at this property means that you can spend your days exploring this wonderful region of Scotland, walking the local area, fishing on the River Spey or maybe trying a spot of whisky tasting at one of the nearby distilleries.
The high quality of accommodation ensures that your stay will be unforgettable and there is nothing that this Grantown-on-Spey house and the local area does not offer, whether it is cycling, walking, golf, fishing, skiing or just relaxing, you will love it!
Over three floors. Seven bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 2 x twin with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 2 x second floor twin with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Ground floor WC. Fitted kitchen. Utility. Dining room. Sitting room with open fire. Second sitting room. Main hall with seating.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Gas range cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Ample off road parking
- Bike storage
- Lawned gardens with furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: 3 hours of housekeeping service inc. in rent
- Chef available on request at extra charge
- Note: River Spey is a few hundred yards away, river fishing by prior arrangement
- Note: Pets must be kept in the closed courtyard area or in the porch and are not allowed in the house.