Kath’s Cottage is a pretty, one bedroom, mid-terrace cottage in the West Norfolk village of Heacham.
Built in the local Carstone, this Heacham cottage is set back from the road down a private driveway, and offers well-equipped and well-furnished accommodation.
The welcoming sitting room with leather sofa leads, via an arch, to the lovely country kitchen with dining area, while at the front of this Heacham cottage is a lovely courtyard garden, an ideal spot for catching the sun.
Within walking distance of this Heacham cottage are shops, pubs, eateries and the lovely Norfolk Lavender Farm.
Enjoy unspoilt beaches with golden sands, including the Blue Flag beach at nearby Hunstanton, travel further along the coast and see small inlets with fishing boats, or visit the RSPB reserve of Titchwell Marsh or the pretty village of Burnham Market, offering interesting independent shops and tea rooms, all within easy reach of this Heacham cottage.
A delightful Heacham cottage from which to explore this lovely part of Norfolk.
Note: This property is next to Ref. 915103, together they sleep 6.
One double bedroom with TV. Large landing/dressing room with space for cot. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric woodburner-effect fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 2 x TVs with Freeview, 2 x DVDs, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Large, enclosed front courtyard area with patio table, chairs and parasol
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 mins walk, beach 15 mins walk
- Note: This property accepts guests aged 18 years & over only