These two superb Gold Award winning cottages are located down a private drive with views over two fishing lakes, close to the village of Little Fransham near to Swaffham in the stunning Norfolk countryside. Both of these Little Fransham cottages have been beautifully furnished and are home to a host of character features, making them ideal for a family holiday or for a group of friends to get together and enjoy the peace and tranquillity that these cottages can offer. Both of these cottages near Swaffham have open fires, so no matter what the weather is doing outside, you can stay warm and cosy whilst relaxing in the comfortable sitting rooms. The bedrooms at each of these Norfolk country cottages are spacious and provide flexible sleeping arrangements for all guests. Outside these two excellent cottages in Little Fransham are extensive mature gardens with lawns, with the added benefit of two fishing lakes. Try your hand at a spot of fishing, at an additional cost, or just sit with a cooling drink and watch the wildlife that visit this spectacular location. Conveniently situated just over a mile from the main King’s Lynn to Norwich road, these two Norfolk country cottages are ideally placed for discovering the delights of the area. Just six miles away is the pretty town of Swaffham with its weekly market and fine selection of independent shops, or spend a day in the magnificent city of Norwich with its stunning cathedrals, extensive shopping and fine selection of restaurants. A little further afield are the world-renowned Norfolk Broads where you can hire a boat for the day, or even take a trip to the North Norfolk coast and visit the its many quaint seaside villages, such as Wells and Holkham. Whatever you decide to do on your Norfolk holiday, these two fabulous cottages in Little Fransham will leave you with memories that will last forever.
Little Flint is the smaller of these Little Fransham cottages and is a 4 star Gold Award cottage, ideal for a family looking to discover the area.
It dates from the 18th century and has been comfortably furnished with two bedrooms, a well-equipped kitchen with a Rayburn cooker and a cosy sitting room with a warming open fire.
Step out into the lovely enclosed garden, or take a stroll up to the fishing lakes and sit and watch the local wildlife.
A fabulous Norfolk country cottage for a well-deserved break all year round.
Note: This cottage is near to ref. 24558, together they sleep 11.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Oil Rayburn cooker, electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in shower room, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Additional logs available to purchase from owner
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Shared access to fishing ponds
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: The first floor has low ceilings and doorways and short, steep stairs in keeping with the property
- Note: Fishing is available at additional cost, by prior arrangement with owner
- A fishing licence is required.