This immaculately-presented, thatched cottage is found in the thriving Essex seaside town of Walton-on-the-Naze.
Comfortable and stylishly furnished, this Walton-on-the-Naze cottage offers ideal accommodation for a romantic getaway or a coastal holiday for anyone wishing to enjoy the sandy beach which is just a few minutes’ walk away.
The first floor bedroom is spacious and light and is decorated in nautical colours with a deep sumptuous carpet.
Downstairs, the cosy sitting room offers you contemporary furnishings including a soft leather double sofa bed while a small step leads into the well-equipped kitchen that looks over the garden.
Outside this Walton-on-the-Naze cottage is a large enclosed garden with outdoor seating and ‘beach hut’, a perfect place to enjoy a glass of something cool as you reflect on the day.
The coastal town of Walton-on-the-Naze has a long history of seaside holidays and with a marina and nature reserve nearby, it offers even more for guests who wish to stay in this seaside location.
Only a few miles away is the famous Clacton-on-Sea theme park, a perfect day out for children of all ages, including the middle-aged ones!
With everything from beachcombing to shellfishing, this Walton-on-the-Naze cottage offers holidaymakers the perfect seaside experience.
One king-size double bedroom. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar (seats 2). Sitting room with sofa bed.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Small terrace to front and enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture to rear
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Beach 2 mins walk
- Note: This cottage has steep narrow stairs and is not suitable for the less mobile
- Note: Max
- 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and under.