A lovely, ground floor wing of the owner’s detached house, located in the centre of Addingham, just a few yards from a renowned gastropub and two miles from the magnificent Bolton Abbey Estate.
Wonderfully refurbished, this Addingham cottage provides first-class holiday accommodation, ideal for those wishing to get away from it all and enjoy a romantic break in this ever-popular location.
Set across the ground floor, this Dales cottage features a beautiful bespoke kitchen with a central island, a fabulous shower room and a cosy sitting room with dining area and wooden flooring.
The two bedrooms are both stylish and comfortable, and provide flexible sleeping arrangements to suit almost every party’s requirements.
Stylish throughout with individual touches and contemporary fixtures and fittings, this Addingham cottage provides a holiday home of real merit.
Outside, there is a delightful patio area, along with roadside parking.
Beautiful walks can be enjoyed from the doorstep, whilst the village provides an array of historic buildings housing lovely pubs and restaurants all serving excellent food and real ale.
There’s also a good golf course within very easy reach of this Addingham cottage, known locally for its hospitality and welcoming atmosphere.
Nearby towns and villages worth a visit include Skipton, Ilkley and ancient Bolton Abbey, while glorious Malham and Grassington offer beautiful, limestone scenery a short drive away.
For the more energetic, the bike riding and walking opportunities to be found in the surrounding area are excellent.
This fantastic Yorkshire Dales cottage in Addingham is a wonderful romantic retreat for discovering all that the Dales have to offer.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single. Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking on first come, first served basis
- Patio garden with furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 min walk
- Note: Cottage is 5 yards from high street, some associated noise may be heard
- Note: Although all ground floor, there are two steps to access the property
- Note: Max
- 3 adults and 1 infant