This detached modern bungalow is a lovely Lincolnshire cottage, in a rural location on the edge of Old Leake village, known locally as Leake Commonside.
The cottage is well equipped with modern furnishings; the well proportioned fitted kitchen with dining area has patio doors leading into a large conservatory with relaxing sofas, while the sitting room is cosy and the bedrooms comfortable.
Another set of doors lead into the enclosed garden, which has lawn and shrubs on one side and a gravel patio area with table and chairs to the other side.
The cottage is ideally located for visiting the coast and Lincolnshire Wolds, while there are market towns, working mills, antiques centres and much, much more within easy travelling distance.
A lovely Old Leake cottage for year-round relaxation.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room. Conservatory.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD player, stereo/CD player, radio
- WiFi available at additional charge, payable direct to owner
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Off road parking for two cars
- Lawned garden and gravelled area with garden furniture
- Three well-behaved dogs welcome (bring own bedding/bowls, to sleep in kitchen)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: The cottage is set in its own garden on the edge of the owner’s adult-only touring caravan/camp site.