Manor Farmhouse is made up of three separate cottages located around a central courtyard in the centre of the lovely Kent village of Milstead.
Together they provide luxury holiday accommodation for family groups of up to eighteen people who are looking to stay in the heart of the Kent countryside.
Each cottage has its own distinct style and appeal, offering individual space for a family group who are looking for a little time to themselves.
The 15th century thatched Farmhouse is the centrepiece of the accommodation with its formal dining room which has a very large inglenook fireplace with original bread oven and salt store, and can seat all eighteen guests for a celebratory dinner.
The magnificent sitting room boasts two woodburners so that after dinner you can gather together to swap stories about your holiday.
The Farmhouse is packed full of character features with exposed wooden beams, huge fireplaces and an oil-fired range in the kitchen.
Stable Cottage is set all on the ground floor and is a perfect choice for less mobile guests as it features sloped access up to a wide raised decked area, just the place for a morning coffee.
The Barn is the place where all the lively entertainment takes place.
The large first floor cinema room can accommodate all eighteen guests so you can catch up with the latest movies, or just chill out in front of the large Smart TV.
Head downstairs and indulge in a game of snooker in the billiard room or just pick up a book from the extensive library in the sitting room.
The downstairs bedroom in The Barn also boasts a sauna, so after a long day exploring the Kent countryside, you can ease those aching muscles in comfort.
Step outside each of the cottages and you will find superb facilities.
Whether it is the private decked areas, or the wonderful landscaped two acres of gardens; you are sure to find a quiet spot to sit back and relax.
Everyone is bound to enjoy the superb outdoor heated swimming pool, which is surrounded by a paved patio, ensuring plenty of space for you to soak up the sun before a quick dip!
You can be forgiven for not wanting to venture out of Manor Farmhouse, but if you do, the local village pub is just a short stroll away.
Short drives will take you to the towns of Sittingbourne and Faversham, whilst the North Kent coast seaside towns of Whitstable and Herne Bay are easily accessible.
The historic cathedral city of Canterbury is just over a half hour drive away, where you can spend the day discovering its history, heritage and culture.
Manor Farmhouse is a magnificent destination for a family celebration at any time of the year.
Manor Farmhouse. Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite corner bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double with en-suite corner bath, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double, 1 x single. Bathroom with spa bath, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast area (seats 6). Dining room (seats 18) with woodburner. Sitting room with two woodburners. Stable Cottage. All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x super-king size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite wet room with shower, basin and WC, 2 x king-size double. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. The Barn. Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor super-king size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with sauna and seating area, 1 x king-size double, 1 x single. Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, basin and WC. Two ground floor shower rooms with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Dining room. Sitting room. Billiard room with snooker table. First floor cinema room (seats 18).
- Manor Farmhouse: Oil central heating with woodburners
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TVs with Freeview
- Front lawned garden
- Stable Cottage: Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview
- Raised decked area. The Barn: Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, Smart TV with Freeview, Blu-ray DVD
- Raised decked area. All properties
- Fuel, power and fuel for stoves inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Welcome hamper provided
- Cots, highchairs and stairgates available
- Off road parking for 10 cars
- Landscaped lawned gardens with water feature and patio with outdoor swimming pool (heated May – Sep inc.), furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Due to age of cottages some floors are uneven and doorways are low
- Note: No fireworks due to thatched roof
- Note: No stag/hen parties or similar
- Note: Check-in 4pm, check-out 10.30am.