Kalulu House Cottages
Two 17th century, stone-built cottages in the scattered hamlet of East Murthill at the heart of Angus, 7 miles from Kirriemuir. Located close to the South Esk River, these quality cottages have been decorated with charm and style to offer comfortable, well-equipped accommodation, with spacious open plan living areas, three lovely bedrooms and shared access to the owners’ indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and sauna. Enjoy wonderful walks, with the renowned Angus Glens within easy reach, fishing, the challenging local golf courses and even skiing at Glenshee! A superb base for touring Edinburgh, Stirling, St Andrews and even the Highlands!
Kirriemuir 7 miles.
A charming cottage in the hamlet of East Murthill, with a spacious open plan living area and access to the owners’ swimming pool.
Enjoy superb walking and cycling.
A superb base from which to explore this beautiful area.
Note: This cottage can be booked with Ref. 1904 to accommodate 12 people.
Three bedrooms: 1 x twin, 2 x double (1 ground floor). Shower room (shower, basin & WC). Ground floor bathroom (bath with shower over, basin & WC). Open plan living area with fitted kitchen & sitting/dining areas. Note: Dining table seats 12 when booked with Ref. 1904.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, video, DVD, CD/cassette/radio, library of books, games, videos and DVDs
- All fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Shared use of sauna/Jacuzzi/swimming pool in owners’ house from 11am to 3pm and 4.30pm to 7pm
- Cot & highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Large lawned garden with patio, furniture & BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 7 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Entrance ramp available.