Old Piggeries details
The Old Piggeries is a large detached holiday home situated on the quietest edge of this beautiful, much sought after village, adjacent to a gentle chalk stream with idyllic views of open farmland. Guests will enjoy the open-plan layout and character throughout. The balcony provides a peaceful haven to enjoy a drink or afternoon tea listening to the sounds of the stream.
Burton Bradstock acts as one of the main gateways to the Jurassic Coast, which has recently been declared a World Heritage Site, and the South West Coast Path.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps seven guests.
- Four bedrooms, two en-suite shower rooms, one en-suite bathroom and one family bathroom.
- Balcony, overlooking a stream.
- Garage parking and off road parking for one car.
- Additional parking can be found in the main village outside the church.
- Small baby in own moses basket and children over 6 years are welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Exposed beams throughout.
- Gas log-effect stove in sitting room.
- Microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- TV, DVD, iPod dock, radio/CD player.
Attractions and nearby amenities
- The village has two pubs, a garage/filling station and Spar shop, along with a farm shop and post office.
- Within easy reach of a beach
- Hive beach, made up of shingle and surrounded by spectacular sandstone cliffs, is only a half mile walk.
- The local seafood restaurant, The Beach Cafe, sits on the shingle beach of Chesil Bank and has wonderful views of the Dorset coastline.
- The very attractive cliff top West Dorset Golf Club is just a five-minute drive.