Plas Bach details
Plas Bach is a modern, open planned family friendly, holiday home, set in its own grounds and situated less than five minutes walk from the beaches. The cottage enjoys spectacular views of the Cardigan coast from its large decked area at the front of the house. To the rear of the property is a private, landscaped garden that includes a patio with a barbecue, a perfect location for relaxing with a glass of wine whilst listening to the sea.
Plas Bach is located in the picturesque, seaside village of Aberporth, Cardigan Bay and boasts two award winning Blue Flag, sandy beaches. These are flanked by rocks and rock pools ideal for adventuring with the children, crabbing and swimming. Lifeguards patrol the beaches during the summer season, making the water safer for all. There is also a slipway for launching small boats.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Two ground floor bedrooms and one first floor bedroom.
- Ground floor bathroom and first floor en-suite shower room.
- Private landscaped garden to the rear with patio.
- Parking area for a small boat.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Large decked area at the front of the house with spectacular views.
- Light and spacious with a cathedral ceiling and galleried mezzanine.
- This cottage is within easy reach of a beach (5 minute walk) with pub.
- Within close proximity to the local village and all amenities (aprox 20 minute walk).
- Electric cooker with double oven and extractor hood, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher. Washing machine and tumble dryer in the utility room.
- Digital TV, DVD, CD system and radio. Second TV.
- Pay-as-you-go mobile available.
- Patio with a barbecue, garden furniture.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request.
Attractions and nearby amenities
- Aberporth is an ideal base to enjoy ample, lovely coastal and inland walks of varying lengths – maps and guides are available at the house.
- Try to spot the bottle nosed dolphins and grey seals which are often sighted from the beach and from the viewing platform situated between the beaches.
- The village has a range of facilities, a restaurant, two pubs (both serving food), two beach cafes, a Chinese take-away and chip shop, a small supermarket with post office, launderette and chemist.
- Cardigan Town is 5 miles away and has a full range of shops including a number of supermarkets, a cinema and theatre, leisure centre with pool and a skateboard park.
- Dry slope skiing, tobogganing, snow boarding, horse riding and many other activities for all ages are available at Llangrannog Urdd Centre nearby.