An outstanding detached, brick barn conversion situated in a rural elevated position, seven miles from Horncastle in Lincolnshire.
With panoramic views over open countryside, this cottage is ideal for large groups and families wanting a luxurious holiday in tranquil surroundings, but to be within easy reach of many attractions.
Beautifully appointed throughout, the cottage offers spacious, contemporary accommodation with a high level of comfort, including ground floor underfloor heating, en-suites, TVs in all bedrooms and travertine and oak flooring.
The spacious sitting room boasts a warming woodburning stove, and large patio doors lead you out onto a covered patio with hot tub – lovely to relax in with a glass of bubbly after a hard day’s sightseeing!
Four steps lead down to a stylish lower ground floor kitchen and the floor to ceiling windows creates a light and welcoming space, plus the granite worktops and beams lend an air of opulence when enjoying a meal in the large dining area.
The galleried first floor is accessed via a glass and steel balustrade oak staircase, from where you will find three wonderful bedrooms, two with en-suites and one with an adjacent bathroom, with the remaining three on the ground floor.
With plenty of space to spread out, there is also a dedicated lower ground floor games room with 7ft pool table – perfect for children and the young at heart!
The surrounding area has a wide network of footpaths and cycle ways to discover, and the pretty market towns of Louth, Market Rasen, Wragby and Horncastle are within driving distance and offer bustling market days and an excellent array of pubs, restaurants and interesting shops.
With Lincoln a half hour’s drive, there is lots of scope to explore this beautiful medieval cathedral city.
A first rate holiday home for a superb break.
Over three floors. Six bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite bath, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x ground floor king-size double (one with en-suite bath, basin and WC and one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x twin with adjacent bath, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Lower ground floor kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with woodburning stove. Lower ground floor games room with pool table. Covered hot tub and play area.
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating and woodburning stove
- Range cooker with electric oven and hobs, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 8 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own towels for use with the hot tub
- Travel cot and highchair
- Ample off road parking
- Bike storage
- Enclosed lawned garden with terraced patio and furniture
- Covered front patio with hot tub, table tennis, BBQ and furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.5 miles
- Note: Open tread stairs
- Note: There are 4 steps leading to the kitchen/dining area and games room on the lower ground floor
- Note: Check-in 4pm, check-out 10am.