Addingham 1 mile. An outstanding, stone-built detached cottage in a wonderful rural location, in beautiful rolling countryside one mile from Addingham and Ilkley.
From the magnificent country surroundings, to the high-quality fixtures and fittings, this Yorkshire Dales cottage is perfect for a romantic holiday.
A fine Yorkshire Dales cottage of character and charm throughout, there is an open plan living area with a first-class kitchen, a sitting area with a cosy woodburning stove, and a small dining area.
A cosy bedroom, lovely shower room and views across open countryside make this a luxurious Yorkshire Dales cottage of real distinction.
There are excellent walks from the doorstep, and nearby Addingham offers a good range of pubs (one serving gourmet food), other eateries and a wealth of historic buildings.
There’s also a lovely golf course.
Nearby are Skipton, Ilkley and historic Bolton Abbey, while Malham and Grassington offer beautiful limestone scenery.
This superb Yorkshire Dales cottage is a great base for discovering all the Yorkshire Dales has to offer.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin & WC. Open plan living area with well-equipped kitchen, dining area & sitting area with woodburning stove & door to garden.
- Electric panel heaters with woodburning stove in sitting area
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, Freeview, DVD, WiFi, small library
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Small front garden area with furniture
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shops & pub 1 mile
- Note: This property is not suitable for children or infants, & accepts guests aged 18 and over only