A superb, Scandinavian-style, wooden lodge situated in a private marina on the River Lark, on the Suffolk/Cambridgeshire border, one mile from the village of Isleham.
Idyllically located, the property benefits from free, all year round fishing from its own mooring and has been renovated to a very high standard, with a comfortable, open plan living area and delightful river-fronted garden with decked area, perfect for dining alfresco.
Enjoy a free trip on the river in the owner’s rowing boat, or take in the lovely surrounding countryside.
Fishing can be enjoyed on the river, while there are five golf courses within a 20-minute drive.
With Newmarket and Ely a short drive away, this is a superb location in which to relax and unwind.
Two bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x twin (limited headroom) with balcony overlooking dining area. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, breakfast bar, dining area and sitting area. Note: Double room is separated from living area by a curtain.
- Gas central heating with underfloor heating in shower room
- Air conditioning
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lawned garden with patio and veranda, decked area with garden furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 mile
- Note: Unfenced river at bottom of garden, children to be supervised
- Note: Narrow spiral staircase may be unsuitable for the less mobile
- Note: Pets not to be left in property unattended.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £100.