This lovely cottage has been converted from a coach house and sits in the owner’s grounds on the edge of the quaint village of Sible Hedingham in rural Essex.
With mostly ground floor accommodation, this Sible Hedingham cottage offers comfortable, spacious accommodation with glorious countryside views.
The master bedroom is decorated in the style of a country house and benefits from an en-suite bathroom with feature brick wall that adds a touch of glamour.
Soft comfortable seating in the sitting area allows guests to settle down on chilly evenings in front of a roaring open fire, whilst French doors can be thrown open to let the breeze in on warm summer days.
The large enclosed rear garden makes this Essex cottage the perfect place for the children and your dog to run free, while the adults can relax with a glass of something cool as well as drinking in the country air.
Take a stroll into Sible Hedingham where you will find local shops, pubs and tea rooms, or if you fancy a day out for all the family then make for Colchester, the oldest recorded town in Britain.
Spend a day at Boxted Airfield Museum, stroll around art galleries, or indulge in a gastronomic delight in one of the many restaurants in the town.
At the end of a fun-filled day, you can return to the welcome of this Sible Hedingham cottage to relax, rest and recharge.
Mostly ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x first floor twin with pull-out child’s bed and Juliet balcony. Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with open fire.
- Electric storage heaters with open fire
- Electric oven, 2-ring hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and fuel for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Secure bike storage
- Large enclosed lawned garden with decked area and furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: The first floor room has a sloping ceiling
- Note: There owner can provide stabling for horses by arrangement
- Note: Max 4 adults.