Veronica Cottage details
In association with Trinity House, Rural Retreats is pleased to present Veronica Cottage at Anvil Point Lighthouse.
Veronica Cottage sleeps six guests and is one of two holiday cottages at the lighthouse, situated within the grounds of Durleston Country Park, approximately two miles up the hill from Swanage town centre, which offers a variety of shops, restaurants, pubs and other facilities.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three bedrooms, one en-suite bathroom and one bathroom.
- A front garden area with a shared garden area (both unenclosed) to the rear.
- Parking within the lighthouse grounds.
- Sorry, no pets.
- The lighthouse does not have a fog signal.
- Please note that the water in this cottage is not suitable for drinking either hot or cold. Bottled water will be provided for you during your holiday.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Please see important information regarding this property within the Notes Tab above.
- Stunning, panoramic views.
- Electric wood burner, electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.
- TV, DVD and CD player.
- Travel cot and highchair available on request.
- Garden furniture.
- Also on this site is Rowena Cottage, sleeping five guests.
Attractions and nearby amenities
- There is easy access to the Dorset coastline, sandy beaches and other attractions.
- Visit the National Trust’s historic Corfe Castle.
- Enjoy a day at the beautiful Lulworth Cove.
- Explore Brownsea Island in Poole Harbour.
- For a great day out for the whole family visit Studland beach.
- Take a trip on the Swanage Railway for a different mode of travel.