Set just a few yards from the beach, this detached wooden cottage is located in the seaside village of Walcott near to North Walsham in Norfolk.
All on the ground floor, this comfortable cottage is perfect for a small family looking to spend time on the beach.
This Norfolk coastal cottage has sea views from most rooms and features a comfortable sitting room, a fitted kitchen and two bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other with bunks, a great place for the kids to retreat to.
Outside this cottage are a private patio area and a large lawned garden which looks directly on to the beach, a wonderful spot for a morning coffee or an evening drink as the children and dogs play in safety.
The village of Walcott is popular with holidaymakers and contains a couple of shops and a pub.
Either side of Walcott are the resort villages of Happisburgh and Mundesley, whilst a few miles inland is the town of North Walsham with a good selection of shops, pubs and restaurants.
Take a day trip to the Norfolk Broads or drive down to Norwich to spend a day visiting the cathedrals or indulging in some retail therapy.
A lovely beachfront cottage, perfect for a Norfolk coastal holiday all year round.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- LPG central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture and access to beach
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 mins walk, pub 10 mins walk
- Beach 1 min walk
- Note: The garden fence is approx
- 3ft high, animals and children to be supervised.