Located in the Suffolk coastal village of Kessingland is this delightful end-terrace holiday cottage enjoying wonderful coastal views.
Ideal for a couple’s relaxing retreat or a family holiday, this Kessingland cottage is located on a development of holiday homes, just a two minute walk from the beach.
This bright modern Kessingland cottage enjoys two bedrooms, two bathrooms and an open plan living area with French doors leading out to a narrow veranda which overlooks the sea.
Outside this cottage in Kessingland are communal gardens from which a steep set of private steps lead down onto the dog friendly beach.
Just a few minutes’ walk from the cottage takes you to the centre of Kessingland village with a quiet promenade with a seafood restaurant, a public house, a small museum and a children’s play area.
This Kessingland cottage is an ideal base from which to visit this beautiful part of Suffolk offering excellent walking, attractive coves and heathlands, vibrant seaside towns and interesting riverside Broadland market towns, all just a short drive away.
A lovely holiday cottage on the Suffolk coast offering wonderful long-lasting memories.
Note: This property is close to Ref. 22501, together they sleep 8.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared use of communal grassed grounds with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 1.3 miles
- Beach 2 mins walk
- Note: Dogs to be kept on a short lead when outside the property anywhere on the Kessingland Cottages site.