In association with Trinity House, Rural Retreats is pleased to present Siren at Bull Point Lighthouse.
Siren, sleeping five guests is one of four refurbished former lighthouse keepers’ cottages at the lighthouse which lies just outside of Mortehoe in North Devon. The nearby village of Mortehoe is a very pretty village with good pubs and restaurants, fish and chips, stores and a delicatessen. Nearby places to visit include Woolacombe with its Blue Flag sandy beach which is only a 10-minute drive from Bull Point.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps five guests.
- Three bedrooms and one bathroom.
- Shared unenclosed grassed area.
- Parking within the lighthouse grounds.
- Sorry, no pets.
- This lighthouse does not have a fog signal.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Please see important information regarding this property within the Notes Tab above.
- Spectacular, panoramic views.
- Electric wood burner, electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.
- TV, DVD and CD player.
- Travel cot and highchair available on request.
- Within easy reach of the stunning, sandy beach at Woolacombe.
- Also on this site are Sherrin, sleeping five guests, Triton, sleeping four guests and Warden, sleeping two guests.
Attractions and nearby amenities
- An abundance of sandy beaches including Woolcombe and Croyde Bay.
- A great family day out can be spent on Braunton Burrows.
- Explore the seaside towns of Braunton and Ilfracombe.
- Play a round at Saunton Golf Club.