A fully-refurbished traditional terraced cottage in the quiet village of Braehead close to Carnwath in South Lanarkshire.
Decorated throughout to a high standard, this Lanarkshire cottage is ideal for a couple who wish to explore the beautiful Borders countryside or visit Edinburgh or Glasgow.
With a spacious double bedroom upstairs, the accommodation is completed downstairs with a well-equipped fitted kitchen and spacious sitting room.
A generous garden to the rear of this Lanarkshire cottage offers a relaxing place to sit and plan your sightseeing, or maybe take a short stroll to the local pub and have a glass of something refreshing after a day spent exploring the area.
Within easy reach of this Lanarkshire cottage is the beautiful Borders countryside with delightful towns like Peebles and Melrose.
Equally accessible are the cosmopolitan cities of Edinburgh and Glasgow for a fantastic day of sightseeing and shopping.
A wonderfully located cottage with something for everyone.
One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Electric central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot/cot bed (suitable for children up to 7 years of age) and highchair on request
- Z-bed available on request
- Roadside parking next to cottage
- Lawned garden and patio with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: This property is suitable for a maximum of 2 adults and 1 child of 7 years or under
- Note: Free usage of WiFi is limited.