This beautifully presented cottage adjoins the owner’s property, and is situated in the hamlet of Great Bromley, close to the Essex village of Elmstead Market.
It is an ideal spot for families and friends to relax and unwind, with a great selection of places to explore and enjoy on your doorstep.
From your private patio you will step in to the hall with stairs leading to the spacious twin bedroom which offers a perfect space for children to enjoy, with its large TV and PS3 games system.
The ground floor offers comfortable accommodation, with a master bedroom with en-suite basin and WC, a charming sitting room and a well-equipped kitchen with adjoining shower room.
If you can tear yourself away from this lovely quiet spot, there is a superb range of things to do close by, or why not hop on the train from the nearby station and have a day in London, which is only 55 minutes away?
This delightful cottage is located close to the historical town of Colchester, famous for its castle and zoo, and just a short drive from the coast and Constable Country, with the famous Flatford Mill, all within a fifteen minutes’ drive.
This is a charming cottage which is not only lovely to stay in, but offers a perfect base for exploring many wonderful places.
Mostly ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite basin and WC, 1 x first floor twin with TV. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer on request, washing machine, 2 x TVs (one Smart) with Freeview, DVD, radio, iPod dock, PlayStation 3, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Private patio with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 10 mins walk.