A cosy conversion of a former stable block in the rural hamlet of West End, 2 miles from Necton and close to Bradenham in the heart of Norfolk.
Providing country living with all modern amenities, this lovely Norfolk cottage has a traditional farmhouse kitchen, vaulted and beamed ceilings, country-style bedrooms and shared use of 3.5 acres of landscaped gardens with a stream.
Horses graze in paddocks while ducks and chickens roam freely – a true country retreat!
Local family attractions include adventure parks, extreme sports facilities, glass works, nature reserves and NT homes and gardens.
Visit the cathedral, shops and restaurants in Norwich, or spend a day by the seaside on the beautiful Norfolk coastline.
A lovely West End cottage for a relaxing break.
Note: This cottage is next to Refs 2059 and 4368 and together they accommodate 13.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x eaves twin, 1 x 2’6″ eaves twin (limited headroom, children only). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric range-style oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, TV, Freeview, DVD, CD, WiFi, books/DVD/games
- Fuel, power & starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot & highchair
- Child’s z-bed on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private courtyard garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome at £10 pppw (bring own bedding)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops & pub with restaurant 2 miles
- Note: Steep stairs to 1st floor rooms
- Note: Unfenced stream/pond – children must be supervised
- Note: Due to horses, ducks & chickens at property dogs must be kept on a lead
- Note: Max
- 4 adults & 3 children.