Coltishall 1 mile. These delightful semi-detached red brick and flint barn conversion cottages are situated down a narrow lane, surrounded by countryside, just one mile from the Norfolk village of Coltishall. These two welcoming Coltishall cottages are equipped with everything you will need, and they are the perfect base for those wishing to escape to the country for a family holiday or for a romantic break. The large shared garden with patio is an ideal place to enjoy Norfolk’s sunshine, and Coltishall village offers several good pubs serving food, a village shop, a butcher’s and petrol station, along with Coltishall Common and Coltishall Staithe which provide a wonderful place to relax whilst watching boats pass on the River Bure. The Bure Valley Railway is just a five minute walk from your Coltishall cottages and the cycle and footpath running along the track provides fantastic scenery for a pleasant walk or bike ride. The superb Norfolk Broads are close by, whilst the city of Norwich is within easy driving distance and offers many places of interest. Two excellent Coltishall cottages, ideal for exploring the whole of Norfolk.
A wonderful semi-detached converted former farm building in peaceful countryside surroundings just one mile from the popular village of Coltishall.
There are two bedrooms which along with a double sofa bed, make this cottage near Coltishall a lovely family holiday home.
Note: This cottage is next to ref 19822 and together they sleep 10 people.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed.
- Electric storage heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared front lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: There is an unfenced pond at this property situated outside the walled and gated garden
- Note: No stag or hen parties.