Austell 5 miles.
A cosy, single-storey, semi-detached cottage annexe, in the pretty village of Rescorla, just two miles from Penwithick and five miles from St. Austell.
Comfortably furnished, this Cornish cottage near St. Austell offers an ideal retreat for two.
The perfect base for discovering all the delights of South Cornwall, each of the rooms in this St. Austell cottage enjoy beautiful views across the surrounding countryside.
Outside this St. Austell cottage there is a small courtyard garden, where you can relax after a day spent walking the beautiful Clay Trails or the many surrounding footpaths, an afternoon at one of the stunning subtropical gardens in the area, or a sunny day by the sea at one of the many beautiful nearby beaches.
Take a stroll around the harbour at picturesque Mevagissey, with its museum and cafes, or spend the afternoon in quaint Charlestown before enjoying the sublime scenery from the South West Coast Path.
With lots of things to see and do nearby, this St. Austell cottage is the perfect base for a wonderful seaside getaway, any time of the year.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and electric fire.
- Electric storage heaters with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Courtyard garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile.