This charming three bedroom cottage is attached to the owner’s beautiful Grade II listed 16th century house via a covered walkway in the traditional Suffolk village of Brent Eleigh, two miles from Lavenham in Suffolk.
This delightful property has been sympathetically built in keeping with the main property yet combining character features with modern living and would suit a family or couples wishing to explore this wonderful area.
Suffolk is famous for its antiques and picturesque villages in rolling countryside and also offers excellent walking and cycling.
Step in to this wonderful property and you immediately get a feel for the quality within.
There is a hand-built traditional kitchen and a comfortable sitting room with woodburning stove, ideal for catching a movie after a day out exploring.
There is a dining room, a downstairs double bedroom and a bathroom with a door from both the bedroom and the hall.
Upstairs there are two spacious bedrooms, a double and a twin room (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request).
Outside offers a wonderful cottage-style garden shared with the owners, with lovely quiet places to sit and relax with a book on a summer’s day.
There are numerous footpaths on your doorstep and the local pub is just a short walk away, where you can grab some pub grub after a day out exploring.
Just up the road is the wonderful village of Lavenham, steeped in history and well-served with shops, restaurants, pubs and takeaways.
The area offers so much to do, from visiting a number of medieval villages scattering the area with fabulous Tudor architecture, to enjoying the countryside by foot or by cycle!
We are confident this will be a property you will return to again and again, whatever the time of the year.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x ground floor double with Jack-and-Jill access to bathroom, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request). Ground floor bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer,washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and all fuel for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Shared use of garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: The two first floor bedrooms have sloping ceilings so there may be limited headroom
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
- Note: Max 4 adults
- Note: No children under the age of 7 years
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £150.