An unusual 350-year-old Grafham cottage, once owned by Oliver Cromwell’s family, now divided into two holiday cottages and set within a 6-acre site, owned and managed by The Caravan Club, close to wonderful Grafham Water in Cambridgeshire.
This Grafham cottage enjoys all the facilities The Caravan Club site offers, including a children’s play area and free use of the open-air heated swimming pool.
This semi-detached, spacious Grafham cottage offers cosy accommodation and modern amenities, with a first floor open plan living area with well equipped kitchen, sitting area, dining area, vaulted ceiling and French doors leading to a balcony.
On the ground floor are three bedrooms, a bathroom, utility room, and good-sized enclosed, private garden.
Just a short walk from this Grafham cottage is Grafham Water, a stunning reservoir offering a wide choice of activities to enjoy, including walking, cycling, watersports, a cafe and picnic areas, or perfect for just relaxing by the water’s edge.
A lovely Grafham cottage for an active or relaxing break.
Three ground floor bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x adult bunks. Ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Utility. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared use of open air heated swimming pool, 8m x 22m, open when lifeguard on duty in July and August
- Enclosed garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Small on-site shop
- Supermarket 8 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Max
- 6 including infants.