Charming first floor apartment in a detached cottage, located within the owner’s grounds on the outskirts of Jedburgh, in the beautiful Scottish Borders.
Tastefully-furnished throughout to provide quality accommodation, this delightful holiday cottage has been thoughtfully converted from a hayloft and sits within 10 acres of grounds, the perfect place for a couple seeking an attractive base to explore this attractive part of Scotland.
All first floor, this lovely country hideaway has a fitted kitchen and a charming sitting room looking over the gardens.
The stunning centrepiece of the cottage is a spacious double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
Ideally suited for a couple, the bedroom can, however, accommodate an extra single bed on request.
Stroll around the grounds or enjoy the many woodland walks that lead from the gardens, or sit by the pond with a drink and soak up the beautifully tranquil atmosphere at this charming cottage.
Take a 10 minute walk into the centre of Jedburgh and visit the famous Abbey, Jedburgh Castle Jail Museum or even Mary Queen of Scots’ house and learn some of the fascinating history of the town and the surrounding area.
Take time to walk, cycle or drive through the surrounding countryside and discover why the Borders is such a popular holiday destination.
A superb cottage and the ideal romantic getaway at any time of the year.
All first floor. One double bedroom (with additional single bed on request) with en-suite bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Sitting room with dining area and electric fire.
- Electric heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Shared use of courtyard, patio and furniture
- Access to 10 acres of grounds with pond, including private area for guests with summerhouse, croquet, loungers and picnic table
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Cottage is not suitable for children
- Note: There is an unfenced pond at the outdoor seating area.