A stylish, first floor barn conversion, peacefully situated in the tiny rural hamlet of West End, 2 miles from Necton and 5 miles from Swaffham.
Carefully renovated to retain much charm and character, this homely property boasts original beams and a warming woodburner situated on the original doorstep of the former farmhouse, while wonderful skylights frame picturesque views from all aspects.
The pretty garden features its own babbling brook, leading to 2 acres of land where ducks and chickens roam free.
Follow Peddars Way to the village of Castle Acre, absorbing the tranquil countryside, explore Bradenham Hall with its whispering arboretum and striking gardens or the pretty market town of Dereham, home to an array of shops, cafes and restaurants.
A wonderful base for a romantic getaway.
Note: This cottage is above Ref. 4368 and next to Ref. 3505, together they accommodate 13.
All first floor. One double bedroom with en-suite (shower, basin & WC). Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar & 2 stools. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden with summerhouse, furniture & BBQ
- Sorry, no smoking
- One well-behaved dog welcome at £10 per week
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: This property is not suitable for children (including infants)
- Note: Unfenced brook at bottom of garden
- Note: Front door accessed via 12 wooden steps
- Note: Due to horses, ducks & chickens at property dogs must be kept on a lead
- Note: Bedroom & sitting room accessed via sloping doorways lower than standard height.