An attractive detached stable block conversion, located next to the owners’ home in the quiet rural Lincolnshire village of Alvingham, three miles from Louth.
Full of homely charm, this Alvingham cottage offers a lovely spacious sitting room and a well-equipped kitchen with dining area.
A delightful double bedroom with an en-suite shower room completes the accommodation at this Alvingham cottage.
Guests staying at this Alvingham cottage have use of two patio areas, where you can relax, whilst enjoying alfresco dining.
This Alvingham cottage is within walking distance of a fishing lake and the area boasts wonderful countryside with far-reaching views, interesting market towns and pretty villages.
Within easy driving distance of this Alvingham cottage is the Georgian market town of Louth, known as the Capital of the Lincolnshire Wolds, offering a good selection of high street and independent shops along with traditional markets, which are held on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
This Alvingham cottage is an ideal base for a romantic retreat at any time of the year.
All ground floor. One double bedroom (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Oil central heating
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV with Freeview, WiFi, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Two front patio areas with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Use of owners’ washing machine and tumble dryer available on request
- Note: Children are not accepted at this property
- Note: WiFi connection can be intermittent