A detached property located next to the owner’s thatched cottage in the village of Fulbourn, a pretty village hidden in the delightful Cambridgeshire countryside.
This Cambridgeshire cottage has a modern kitchen and a small shower room on the ground floor, with stairs leading to the first floor.
Here, guests to this Cambridgeshire cottage will find an open plan living area with dining area, sitting area and bedroom area, with sloping ceilings and Velux windows providing views over the countryside.
This Cambridgeshire cottage also enjoys a private decked garden area, with table and chairs providing views over the owner’s garden and surrounding countryside.
Just a short walk down the lane at the bottom of the drive is the wooded area of Fulbourn Fen nature reserve.
A 5 mile drive takes you to the beautiful city of Cambridge, with museums and gardens, where you can enjoy a punt down the river or sample the many delights of the cafés and restaurants.
From the museum at Duxford to racing at Newmarket, and country houses such as Audley Endand Wimpole Hall, there is so much to enjoy from this Cambridgeshire cottage.
First floor open plan living area with double bed, sitting area and dining area. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor kitchen.
- Electric underfloor heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private decked garden with table and chairs
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 8 mins walk
- Note: Dog sitting service available by arrangement.