A delightful, semi-detached stable conversion, peacefully situated on the outskirts of the historic market town of Reepham in Norfolk, between the Bure and Wensum valleys.
Upper Barn Stable has been lovingly restored to offer quality, comfortable accommodation over one floor, with exposed beams, a warming woodburner and authentic stable doors creating a charming atmosphere.
The cottage has an open plan sitting room and bedroom, with a door leading out to a lovely private garden, plus there is a luxurious hot tub in another garden area, an ideal spot in which to relax with a book or enjoy dining outdoors.
Reepham offers a lovely market square, interesting shops and ancient inns, while excellent walking and birdwatching can be enjoyed in the coastal areas of Cley and Blakeney.
With the seaside town of Cromer a short drive away, with its Blue Flag beaches, promenades and famous Cromer crabs, this is a perfect cottage for a relaxing break.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with small dining area. Sitting room with woodburner (open plan with bedroom). Hot tub.
- Electric panel heaters with oil-filled freestanding electric radiators and woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, video, DVD, CD/cassette/radio, iPod dock
- Starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Electricity charged via meter reading at end of stay
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Private lawned garden and gravelled area with hot tub, garden furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Check-in 4pm
- Note: Use of the hot tub is charged at £10 per hour, payable directly to the owner
- Note: No infants or children under 5.